- The Korean Journal of Economic Studies
- The Korean Economic Review
- The Korean Economic Forum
- The Korean Journal of Economic Literature
- JEL Code
The Code Of Ethics
To establish research ethics, the following Code of Ethics is applied to submitted or published articles for "The Korean Journal of Economic Studies" and their author(s).
(1) Range of dishonest acts in research
- ① Any form of plagiarism of others' research content or results.
- ② Submission/ publication of duplicated research content or results
- ③ Distortion of research content or results by use of fabricated data
(2) Investigation and judgment procedure
- ① On suspicion of dishonest acts in a submitted/published article, the article is investigated by the editorial staff in charge. If the charge is confirmed, a final ruling from the full editorial committee is requested.
- ② Judgment on dishonest act in an article is decided by the committee on the prerequisite of the attendance of the majority of the editorial staffs and the approval of the majority of the attended editorial staffs.
- ③ Any member of the editorial staff who is connected with the concerned case is excluded from the investigation and judgment.
(3) Measures on dishonest acts in research
Any articles and their authors found guilty of violation of research ethics are subject to the penalties imposed under article 9 of the Korea Research Foundation management guide.
- ① If a submitted article is found to be involved in dishonest acts of research, the decision is informed to the author(s) of the article and the representative of the institution of the authors are notified of the decision.
- ② If a published article is found to be involved in dishonest acts of research, the author(s) and the representative of the institution of the authors are notified of the invalidity of the published article, and this is officially announced in the 『The Korean Journal of Economic Studies』.