Call for Papers: The 2019 Korean Economic Review (KER) International Conference, August 8-9, 2019
The 2019 Korean Economic Review (KER) International Conference will be held August 8-9, 2019 at Sogang University, Seoul, Korea.
The KER Conference is sponsored by the Korean Economic Association (KEA) and is formerly known as the KEA International Conference.
The KER conference welcomes papers in all areas of economics and consists of invited and contributed sessions. Invited speakers include (in alphabetical order):
- Yongsung Chang (Seoul National University)
- Yongmiao Hong (Cornell University)
- Jinwoo Kim (Seoul National University)
- Robin Lee (Harvard University)
- Glenn Loury (Brown University)
- Paul Niehaus (UC San Diego)
- Joon Y. Park (Indiana University)
- Marc Rysman (Boston University)
- Tony Smith (Yale University)
- Satoru Takahashi (National University of Singapore)
- Heiwai Tang (Johns Hopkins University)
- Frederic Warzynski (Aarhus University)
If you wish to submit a paper to the conference, send your paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10, 2019
We look forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you in Seoul.
Co-Chairs of the Program Committee